Part of my passion is helping to educate those of us who participate in the equine industry, not only in the benefits and effects of massage but in ways you can improve your horse’s health and performance at home. I am available for demonstrations and clinic lectures.
Not only is this a great option for clinics, this is also a popular option for pony clubs and riding camps, to help to give our young riders the tools they need to become strong horsemen and horsewomen.
Possible clinic/demo topics include:
- Long and short term affects of imbalanced or poor saddle fit on biomechanics and musculo-skeletal health
- Short demos on the benefits of massage therapy itself, this helps clients to understand on a scientific level how massage is helping their horse.
- Understanding equine anatomy and biomechanics
- Conformation (general conformation analysis, traits to look for when looking for a new horse, as well as traits to avoid that may predispose an animal to lameness/pain)
- Stretching, Hydrotherapy, and remedial exercises (why it is beneficial, and how to apply certain techniques with your own horses)
- Under-saddle exercises for strengthening and conditioning (discipline specific)
Questions about a Clinic?
In the Media
I am have been featured in Equine Wellness Magazine multiple times for articles on equine massage therapy, magnetic therapy, Equi-taping, and more!